For the past 17 months I’ve been following a simple hair care regime,
I started this regime when i had my big chop, to transition stage until now.
I use Honour your crown hair products
- I wash my hair once a week using Honour Your Crown shampoo, then use a wide tooth comb to detangle my afro while it’s still wet.
- Then apply the HYC conditioner and leave in for 30 minutes while my head is wrapped in a plastic cap to generate heat to deep condition, you can also use the deep conditioning cap from BE BOUNCE ESSENTIALS Its amazing and easy to use
- I let my hair air dry or use a microfiber towel or an old t-shirt to avoid using heat drying.
- While my hair is still moist I apply HYC hair oil on my scalp working my way up the strands.
- I section my hair and do flat twists or Bantu knots to stretch it, I cover my hair with a silk scarf or bonnet or silk pillows you can find these at BE BOUNCE ESSENTIALS to dry properly overnight.
- By the morning my hair has dried properly, so I apply the HYC hair butter before undoing the flat twists or bantu knots and style as desired
- The hair mist helps keep my hair hydrated and protected from uv rays and smelling great.
3 thoughts on “My hair care regime”
How does one purchase the HYC products …
Hi I’ve sent you an email with details
How does one order your
Hair conditioner and hair oil.
How much is each